Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Brew Class

For my birthday, my husband, from here forward referred to as "M", signed us up for a class to learn how to brew our own beer at home. I have had a desire to learn the art of home brewing for a long time. I have dreams about someday going to culinary school, buying a little pub, and opening a little brew pub. I dream about it when I'm out running, and I dream about it when I'm sleeping. Taking this class is not helping me focus on the present, but only making me think more and more about our someday brew pub.

Last night, during class, we were thinking up names for future brews. They are all based on Arrested Development Characters, and therefore, we would never have the rights to actually use the names, but here are some:

1. Loose Seal (a bitter, IPA-style beer)
2. Loose Seal 2 (high alcohol content, makes you tipsy!)
3. The Claw!
4. Bob Lablah Lobs Lager
5. Afternoon Delight (grassy, fresh hopped beer)

Someday... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment