Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Musical Tastes and a Sandwich You Won't Believe

I just signed up for an account on last.fm. After signing up, it prompts for a list of your favorite artists, presumably so that it can suggest new artists for you to check out. Unfortunately, due to the crappy Internet connection I get at work, which randomly redirects me to google, I didn't get any results. Not that I think I'd get a lot of coherent results anyway, with a list like this:
 
Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Imogen Heap, Jem, Black Eyed Peas, Goo Goo Dolls, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Miley Cyrus, Shakira, Incubus, System of a Down, and the Blind Boys of Alabama.
 
That would be a pretty fun radio station to listen to, though. Definitely wouldn't be boring.
 
 
And- FYE: check out the new sandwich in testing from KFC: GROSS. Estimated to have 1220 calories. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment