Saturday, October 3, 2009

Working on a Saturday

If I put on my rose-colored glasses, I can find some things that are really great about working on Saturday.
 
1. M is also working, so I would be home alone and since I already watched Top Model this week, I don't have any shows I can watch without him. BORING!
2. No one else is in the office, so I can get work done.
3. No one else is in the office, so I can play music through my computer speakers, rather than headphones.
4. No one else is in the office, so I can sing along.
5. No one else is in the office, so I can sing along LOUDLY.
6. I can take off my shoes and wrap my blanket around me (note: I do this during the week, too. Shh!!)
7. I don't feel guilty checking MafiaWars every hour, since I'm not being paid to be here.
 
So, I'm at work. But! The project I'm working on is ALMOST done. Then I'll get my life back, kind of.
 
ION (In Other News): I ran 11 miles this morning. Took a while, but feeling good about the distance I've done and how much energy I still have following a 2+ hour run. Like, I can still drive my manual car, walk, and stay awake enough to get work done. Next week I'm doing a 10 mile race about 30 minutes South of here. I've never raced a 10 mile race before, so... PR! Then, 2 weeks after that: half marathon. I'm not sure if I'll be able to beat my time from February, or if I'll even try. I may try to save my energy for the San Antonio Half.
 
OK - Back to work! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment